Monday, January 26, 2009

I am an Engineer

hmm not long ago in my life i was wondering whether i would make the Engineering barrel , clear all my arrears and get a degree. Though my exams didn't go really well , sometimes somethings do happen by gods grace. After these miracles only people tend to increase their faith in god as these miracles come from no where else except god. The fact is i had three arrears and i wrote two among the three papers really well but the third one " Probability and Queuing Theory" was really a problem for me. The exams didn't really go well for me and i have to accept the truth , the exam went terribly bad. I was just praying to Allah to help me out from this and make me pass. Alhamdullilah[praise be to Allah] i cleared all my three arrears and now I have become an Engineer . It was really one of the happiest moments in my life. Thank god for making this happen to me
Allah is the Greatest

No comments: